- Kashmiri chili/Byadagi chili - 15 nos.
- Coriander powder - 4 tablespoon
- Chana dal - 2 tablespoon
- Urad dal - 2 tablespoon
- Sesame seeds - 2 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Fenugreek seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafoetida powder/ Hing - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cinnamon stick - 2-inch piece
- Curry leaves - 1/2 cup
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Wash and pat dry the curry leaves.
- Heat a pan on medium flame and dry roast coriander, chana dal, urad dal, cumin seeds, and fenugreek separately until they turn aromatic. Transfer the roast spices to a plate.
- Dry roast whole red chili for a couple of minutes.
- Pop the sesame seeds for a couple of seconds and transfer them to a plate.
- Roast curry leaves and cinnamon stick for a couple of minutes.
- Let all the ingredients cool down completely.
- Grind them into a fine powder and store them in an air-tight glass container.