This is a tasty and excellent side dish for rice/chapathi which is very easy to make. My mom quite often prepares this for chapathi. There is no specific name for this dish, so I decided to name it as "Mom's Potato Stir Fry".
1. Potato - 2 medium
2. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
3. Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
4. Oil - 1 tablespoon
5. Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a large pan and add finely chopped potatoes.
2. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
3. Cook covered on low-medium heat until well done and slightly crispy. Don't add water while cooking. This takes around 15 minutes.