Makes 8-10 chapathis.
1. Whole wheat flour - 2 cups
2. Beetroot - 1 medium
3. Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
4. Oil/Ghee - 1 tablespoon
1. Puree beetroot in a blender. Make sure it is a fine paste with no lumps.
2. Take whole wheat flour in a large mixing bowl and add beetroot puree, oil and salt.
3. Combine all the ingredients well and make a soft dough. Add water if required.
4. Rest the dough for at least 30 minutes and make chapathis.
Linking this recipe to Shhhhh Cooking Secretly Challenge. My partner for Feb month challenge
was Sandhya Ramakrishnan of My Cooking Journey who suggested flour and beetroot as my