1. Rava/Semolina - 1/2 cup
2. Sugar - 1/4 cup
3. Pineapple pieces - 1/2 cup
4. Ghee - 3 tablespoon
5. Raisins and Cashews - 2 tablespoon
6. Salt - a pinch
7. Turmeric powder - a pinch for color
1. Heat a tablespoon of ghee in a pan and fry raisins and cashews and set aside.
2. In the same pan, add pineapple pieces and 1/2 cup of water and cook until all the water evaporates.
3. In a different pan, boil 1 1/4 cup of water and add salt and turmeric powder.
4. Reduce the flame to medium and add semolina and stir continuously. Make sure there are no lumps.
5. Now add cooked pineapple, 2 tablespoon of ghee and sugar and give it a good mix. Cover and cook for few more minutes and finally add fried cashews and raisins.
Serve hot or cold.
Turmeric powder can be substituted with saffron or yellow food color. Sugar quantity can be adjusted as per your taste.