- Egg - 3
- Onion - 1 small
- Tomato- 1 medium
- Green chillies - 2 or as per spice level
- Cilantro - 3 sprig
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Take roughly chopped onion, tomato, green chillies and cilantro in a mixer/blender. Pulse it couple of times.
- Add eggs, salt and turmeric powder and pulse for few seconds.
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add oil. When the oil is hot, pour the egg mixture and stir occasionally.
- Stir until eggs are cooked. Garnish with cilantro and serve.