- All purpose flour/Maida - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- Coffee powder - instant - 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and coffee powder and set aside.
- Take the mixing bowl and add egg, sugar, oil.and vanilla essence. Beat well till everything is well combined.
- Add the flour mixture and mix gently to form a dough.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F(180 deg C) and place a parchment paper on the baking tray.
- Take small portion of the dough and make a ball. Place the ball in baking tray and flatten it using a fork. Makes around 15 medium sized cookies.
- Bake for 12 min and allow it cool for 10 minutes.
Delicious chocolate cookies is ready to serve.