Homemade ice cream served in store bought cone
This homemade ice cream is made without added sugar, condensed milk, cream or cornflour. It can enjoyed guilt free.
- Banana(Chiquita) - 3
- Dates - 10 count
- Almonds - 25 count
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Make thin slices of banana and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Soak almonds and dates in water for 1/2 hour.
- Take a blender and add soaked almonds, dates and 2 tablespoon of water and grind to a fine paste.
- Add frozen banana slices and vanilla essence and blend till they form a smooth paste.
- Add the mixture in a freezer safe box(preferably glass) and freeze for at least 8 hours.
Serve this ice cream in a bowl or store bought cones.