1. Cauliflower florets - 2 cups
2. Egg - 3
3. Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
4. Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
5. Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
6. Curry leaves - few
7. Oil - 1 tablespoon
8. Coriander leaves for garnishing
9. Salt to taste
1. Clean and wash the cauliflower florets.
2. Boil 3 cups of water and add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder. Switch off the flame and add cauliflower florets. Cover and keep aside the vessel for 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes, drain off the water and cut cauliflower into small pieces.
4. In a pan heat a tablespoon of oil and splutter mustard seeds. Add cauliflower pieces and cover and cook on low-medium flame until they are very done.
5. Once the cauliflower is well cooked, add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, red chilli powder, curry leaves and mix well.
6. Break open 3 eggs in the same pan and saute until eggs are cooked. Add salt to taste and mix well. Turn off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
Tastes best as a side dish for chapathi.