A very simple and easy to make side dish for chapathi and rice.
1. Potato diced - 1 cup
2. Cauliflower florets - 1 cup
3. Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
4. Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
5. Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
6. Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
7. Cumin powder - 1/4 teaspoon
8. Oil - 2 teaspoon
9. Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
2. Add diced potatoes, cauliflower florets, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt. Mix well.
3. Add around 1/2 cup of water and cook covered on medium flame until vegetables are well cooked.