1. Shrimp/Chemmeen/Prawns (shelled and deveined) - 250 gms
2. Onion - 1
3. Curry leaves - 2 twigs
4. Grated coconut - 1 cup
5. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
6. Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon or as per spice level
7. Coconut oil - 2 tablespoon
8. Salt to taste
1. Wash the shelled and deveined shrimp in water and keep it aside.
2. Take 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan and turn on the stove. Add finely chopped onions and saute until they turn soft and translucent.
3. Add shrimp, salt to taste, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and fry until shrimp is well cooked.
4. Add curry leaves and grated coconut, mix well and turn off the stove.