1. Kappa/ Tapioca - 1/2 kg
2. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
3. Curry leaves - few
4. Green chillies - 1
5. Dried red chillies - 2-3
6. Garlic - 2 cloves
7. Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
7. Coconut oil - 1 tablespoon
8. Salt to taste
1. Remove the skin of tapioca, cut into small cubes and wash thoroughly.
2. Completely immerse the tapioca in water, add salt, green chillies and turmeric powder. Pressure cook for 1 whistle.
3. After it cools down, drain off the water completely and mash the tapioca.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. After it splutters, add curry leaves, dried red chillies and crushed garlic. Fry for a minute and add this to tapioca. Mix thoroughly and serve with your favorite curry preferably fish curry.