1. Potato - 2-3 medium sized
2. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
3. Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
4. Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
5. Oil - 2 teaspoon
6. Salt to taste
1. Wash and cut potatoes in small cube sized pieces.
2. Pressure cook them for 5 minutes on medium flame until soft.
3. Heat oil in a pan on low flame and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. It is important to keep the flame low otherwise the powder will get burnt! Fry the masala powders for a minute and then add boiled potatoes. Stir thoroughly and fry for 5 minutes on low flame.