Serving: Makes 4 puffs
1. Puff Pastry Sheets - 1 pack
2. Hard boiled eggs - 2
3. Onion - 1
4. Ginger Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
5. Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
6. Red Chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
7. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
8. Pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
9. Garam masala powder - 1/4 teaspoon
10. Oil - 2 teaspoon
11. Salt to taste
12. Milk - 2 tablespoon
1. Puff pastry sheet needs to removed from freezer and kept in the refrigerator atleast 1 hour before making the puff.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degree F (230 deg C).
3. Heat 2 teaspoon of oil in a pan and saute thinly sliced onion and salt to taste until onions turn light brown in color.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for couple of minutes.
5. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, pepper powder and garam masala powder and fry for a minute. Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool down.
6. Meanwhile cut 5x5 inch square pieces of pastry sheet.
7. Slice the boiled eggs in half and keep them aside.
8. Take each of the square piece of pastry sheet, fill a tablespoon of onion masala and place one half of the boiled egg over the masala. Press the diagonal ends together and seal by applying little water.
9. Brush the top of the puffs with milk to get a golden color after baking.
10. Place the prepared puffs in baking sheet and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes until the surface turns golden brown in color.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup.