Adapted from: Jenny Can Cook
Serving: Makes 9x9 inch brownie
1. Whole Wheat flour - 1 cup (I used King Arthur White Whole Wheat flour)
2. Unsweetened cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
3. Baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
4. Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
1. Vegetable oil/Canola oil - 5 tablespoon
2. Yogurt - 6 tablespoon
3. Sugar - 1 cup
4. Eggs - 2
5. Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
6. Instant coffee powder - 1 teaspoon dissolved in 1 tablespoon warm water
1. Nuts of your choice - you can use walnuts/almonds - 1/4 cup
2. Chocolate chunks/chips - 1/4 cup(optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Line parchment paper in 9x9 inch baking dish.
2. Sift the ingredients in set 1 and keep it aside.
3. Combine all the ingredients in set 2 in a large mixing bowl. Add the ingredients in set 1 in mixing bowl and combine everything together with a wooden spoon.
4. Add the nuts of your choice and chocolate chunks and mix well.
5. Transfer the batter to the baking dish and bake for 35-45 minutes until the toothpick inserted at the center of the brownie comes out clean.
6. Cool on a wire rack and cut into small pieces.
Enjoy these delicious healthy chocolate brownies with a glass of cold milk.