1. Basmati Rice/Long grained rice - 1 cup
2. Hard boiled eggs - 3
3. Onion - 1 medium
4. Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
5. Green chillies - 1 or 2
6. Oil - 2 tablespoon
7. Salt to taste
1. Wash and cook rice with 2 cups of water. Let is cool completely before you start making the fried rice.
2. Grate the hard boiled eggs and keep it aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a large pan and add finely sliced onion. Saute until onions turn translucent.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste, slit green chillies and salt to taste. Saute for a minute.
5. Add grated boiled eggs and cooked rice. Mix well and add more salt if required.
6. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes on medium flame.
Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.