Pazham pori is one of the most popular tea time snacks in Kerala. These are fritters made of kerala banana/nenthrapazham.
1. Ripe Kerala banana/nenthrapazham - 1 no.
2. All purpose flour/ maida - 1 cup
3. Rice flour - 2 tablespoon
4. Sugar - 3 teaspoon
5. Salt - 1 pinch
6. Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
7. Oil for deep frying
1.Cut bananas lengthwise: 3 inch long and 1/2 inch thick.
2. Make a thick batter using maida, rice flour, sugar, salt and turmeric powder.
3. Dip bananas in batter and deep fry until they turn golden brown.
Post a Comment