Zucchini Broccoli soup is one of the easiest soups to make with minimal ingredients. This creamy soup is loaded with nutrients and fiber. It is the perfect addition to your meal on a cold day. You can make this dairy-free by replacing dairy milk with coconut milk. Enjoy this delicious soup with your family.
- Zucchini - 2 cups diced
- Broccoli - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 small
- Garlic - 3 pods
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder - as per your preference
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Heat the oil in a large pot.
- Sauté onion until they turn translucent.
- Add the garlic pods, diced zucchini, and broccoli florets and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water and let them simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add milk, salt, and pepper, and turn off the stove.
- Let the mixer cool for some time before you put them in a blender.
- Make a fine puree with a hand blender or blender.
- Sprinkle a dash of pepper powder and enjoy this warm soup.