Instant Pot used is IP-DUO 60 6 Qt
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Cumin seeds/Jeera - 1 teaspoon
- Ghee - 2 teaspoon
- Cardamom - 1
- Cloves - 2
- Bay leaf - 1
- Cinnamon - small piece
- Coriander leaves - a handful
- Salt to taste
- Wash and drain the basmatic rice and set aside.
- Turn on "Saute" mode in Instant pot. When the display shows hot, add ghee.
- Add the cumin seeds and whole spices and saute for a minute.
- Add the washed rice and stir for a minute.
- Add 1.5 cup water and salt to taste.
- Cancel Saute mode and turn on Pressure Cook. Set the time to 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, wait for 5 minutes and quick release pressure.
- Once the safety valve goes down, open the lid and garnish with coriander leaves.
Do check out the recipe in youtube video.
Awesome article and useful too, I want to know more about it.ReplyDelete