1. Red rice/Parboiled rice - 1 cup
2. Coconut grated - 1/2 cup packed
3. Jaggery - 2 cubes or 1/2 cup grated
1. Wash the rice and drain the water completely. Spread them on a kitchen towel and allow it to dry for 1 hour.
2. Take a heavy bottomed pan and dry roast the rice on medium flame until they turn crisp. It takes around half and hour to roast the rice.
3. Powder the rice into coarse powder(just like puttu podi).
4. Mix rice powder, grated coconut and grated jaggery and pulse in a blender for few seconds.
5. Shape them into lemon sized balls and enjoy.
Post a Comment