1. Capsicum - 1 large
2. Onion - 1 medium
3. Tomato -1 small
4. Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
5. Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon or to taste
6. Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
7. Grated coconut - 1/2 cup packed
8. Oil - 1 tablespoon
9. Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
10. Salt to taste
1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
2. Add finely chopped onion and saute until they turn light brown in color.
3. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder. red chilli powder and salt to taste and fry for a minute.
4. Add finely chopped tomatoes and saute until tomatoes are soft. Cut capsicum into 1 inch squares and add to the onion-tomato gravy. Cover and cook until capsicum is well done.
5. Just before turning off the flame, add grated coconut and mix well.
Post a Comment