1. Spinach/Palak (cleaned and tightly packed) - 1 cup
2. Onion - 1 medium
3. Chickpea flour/besan - 1/2 cup
4. Rice flour - 1 tablespoon
5. Ginger grated - 1 teaspoon
6. Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
7. Carom seeds/Ajwain - 1/4 teaspoon
8. Curry leaves - few
9. Oil for deep frying
10. Salt to taste
1. Thinly slice the onion and cut spinach into fine pieces. Put them in a large mixing bowl and add rest of the ingredients except oil and mix well.
2. Sprinkle little water and mix together to form a thick paste.
3. Heat oil for deep frying in a heavy bottom vessel.
4. Drop a spoonful of pakoda mix in hot oil and fry on medium flame until golden color.
Serve with a cup of hot tea.
Post a Comment