- Ivy Gourd/Kovakka - 250 gms
- Dried red chilies - 2-3
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Coconut oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Wash and thinly slice ivy gourd and set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add red chilies, curry leaves, ivy gourd and salt to taste.
- Cover and cook on low flame. Ivy gourd cooks in steam itself and there is no need to add water while cooking.
- Stir occasionally and cook for 10 minutes.
Serve as a side dish for steamed rice.
Post a Comment