Serves : 2
- Eggs - 3-4
- Onion - 1 large
- Tomatoes - 4 large
- Garlic cloves - 6-7
- Red chili powder - 1-2 teaspoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan and add finely chopped onion and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle little salt and saute until onions turn soft.
- Add red chili powder and saute for few seconds.
- Add roughly cubed tomatoes and mix well.
- Cover and cook until tomatoes turn mushy. It takes around 5-7 minutes.
- Check for the salt and add if required.
- Add 1/2 cup water and mix well and allow the mixture to boil. Keep the flame to low-medium.
- Break the eggs into the gravy and do not stir. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes until the whites are cooked.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with cilantro.
Serve hot as a side dish for chapathi.
Post a Comment