- Mushroom - 250 gms
- Onion - 1 medium
- Green chillies - 1 or as per your spice level
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Coconut grated - 1 handful
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried red chillies - 1
- Garlic cloves - 3
- Coconut oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Wash and cut mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add red chilly, green chillies, curry leaves and crushed garlic.
- Add finely chopped onion and saute till onons turn translucent.
- Add finely chopped mushrooms and salt to taste.
- Cook until the water from the mushrooms evaporates.
- Add grated coconut and mix well.
Mushroom stir fry with coconut is ready to serve. It can be served along with chapathi/rice.