1. Extra Firm Tofu cubes - 1 cup
2. Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
3. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
4. Garam masala powder - 1/8 teaspoon(optional)
5. Oil - 1 tablespoon
6. Salt to taste
1. Take tofu cubes in a mixing bowl and add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt to taste. Mix well and set aside for atleast 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the marinated tofu. Cook on low-medium flame until tofu turns light brown in color.
This can be enjoyed as a snack for tea or can be served as a side dish with rice/chapathi.