In one of my earlier posts, I had given an introduction of Spaghetti Squash and different ways to cook this low-calorie vegetable. You can find that post here.
Once you have the stringy pulp removed from this squash, you are ready to make pasta out of it.
1. Spaghetti Squash - 1 medium size
2. Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
3. Italian seasoning - 1 teaspoon
4. Vegetable of your choice - 1 used capsicum and spinach
5. Onion - 1 medium
6. Garlic - 3-4 cloves
7. Grated cheese - optional
8. Salt to taste
1. Follow either microwave or conventional oven method to remove the stringy pulp from this squash. Instructions are given in this post.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add Italian seasoning and saute for a minute.
3. Add finely chopped garlic and onion, fry until onions turn translucent.
4. Add the vegetable of your choice and salt to taste and cook until vegetables are well done.
5. Now add spaghetti squash and cook covered for 5 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and top it with some grated cheese.