Serving: Makes 8 dosa
1. Dosa batter - 2 cups
2. Onion - 1
3. Green chilli - 1
4. Carrots grated - 1
5. Mix of capsicum, tomatoes, spring onions - 1/2 cup
6. Coriander leaves - 2 tablespoon chopped
7. Salt to taste
8. Oil - 1 tablespoon
1. Mix together finely chopped onion, green chilli, grated carrots, coriander leaves and mixed vegetables. Add salt to taste.
2. Heat a skillet and spread 1/4 cup of dosa batter into a small circle.
3. Spread the vegetable mix over dosa and sprinkle little oil. Cook on both sides.
Serve hot with your favorite chutney and sambar.