1. Quinoa - 1 cup
2. Onion - 1 medium sliced
3. Mixed vegetables finely chopped - 1 cup
4. Green chillies - 1-2
5. Italian seasoning - 1 teaspoon
6. Oil - 1 teaspoon
7. Salt to taste
1. Wash and boil quinoa in 2 cups of water. Cook on medium flame until all the water evaporates.
2. Heat oil in a large pan and add the Italian seasoning.
3. Add thinly sliced onion and saute until they turn translucent.
4. Add chopped mixed vegetables, slit green chillies and salt to taste. You can add potatoes, green beans, carrots, green peas and capsicum. Saute until vegetables are cooked.
5. Finally add cooked quinoa, mix well and turn off the heat.