Dates is referred to as Eethapazham in malayalam. This tea time snack is very easy to make and takes about 15 minutes to serve 3-4.
1. Dates - 20 count
2. All purpose flour/ maida - 1 cup
3. Rice flour - 4 tablespoon
4. Sugar - 3 tablespoon
5. Salt - 1 pinch
6. Baking soda - 1 pinch
7. Oil for deep frying
1. Remove the seeds from dates.
2. Make a thick batter using maida, rice flour, sugar, salt and baking soda.
3. Dip dates in batter and deep fry for 2-3 minutes until they turn golden brown.
Post a Comment