Makes 8 pancakes
1. Whole Wheat Flour - 1 cup
2. Banana - 1 large
3. Baking powder - 2 teaspoon
4. Baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
5. Milk - 1 cup
6. Yogurt - 1/4 cup
7. Honey - 2 tablespoon
8. Vanilla Extract - 1 teaspoon
9. Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
10. Maple syrup for serving
11. Butter for greasing pan
1. First we need to mix the dry ingredients. For this, sift baking powder, baking soda and salt into wheat flour and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together milk, yogurt, honey and vanilla extract.
3. To this add mashed banana and give it a good stir.
4. Finally add the dry ingredients and gently fold the batter. Do not over-mix the batter. Over-mixing will make the pancakes hard and dense.
5. Heat a non stick skillet on medium heat.
6. Pour a ladle full of batter and spread little to make a small circle. Apply little butter on surface and cook on both sides on low-medium heat.
Serve these pancakes with maple syrup.
Linking this recipe for Priya's "Shhh Cooking Secretly Challenge". This month I paired up with Priya of Priya's Versatile Recipe who gave me Banana and Honey as my secret ingredients.
G'day! Your pancakes look delicious! Photos are mouth-watering!ReplyDelete
Prefect breakfast pancakes, love to kick start my day with these fluffy pancakes.ReplyDelete