1. Mushroom - 1 cup
2. Garlic finely minced - 1 tablespoon
3. Whole milk - 1/2 cup
4. White pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
5. All-purpose flour - 1 teaspoon
6. Butter - 1 tablespoon
7. Salt to taste
1. Wash and cut mushrooms into thin slices.
2. Heat butter in a pan and add minced garlic.
3. Add mushrooms and fry for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add milk and 1/2 cup water and allow the mixture to boil.
5. Meanwhile, mix a teaspoon of all-purpose flour to a tablespoon of cold water. Add this paste to pan and mix well.
6. Cook for couple of minutes and serve hot.
Post a Comment