1. Rice (Idli rice/Sona masoori) - 1 cup
2. Cucumber - 1 medium sized
3. Salt to taste
4. Oil/Ghee for greasing dosa
1. Wash and soak rice in water for around 4-5 hours.
2. Drain the water and grind rice with cucumber pieces. There is enough water in cucumber to help with grinding, if not add little water.
Grind rice until smooth and add enough water to get dosa batter consistency. You should be able to pour the batter and spread it with a ladle.
3. Prepare dosa in a nonstick or cast iron pan. Drizzle oil or ghee as per your preference.
Serve hot with chutney/sambar.
Recipe Courtesy: Nivedita
Post a Comment