1. Sweet Potato - 1 medium sized
2. Carrots - 2 medium sized
3. Ginger - 1/2 inch
4. Onion - 1 small
5. Oil - 2 teaspoon
6. Salt and pepper powder for seasoning
7. Cilantro - 1 sprig for decoration
1. Heat 2 teaspoon of oil in a large saucepan and add ginger slices and onion. Fry until onions turn translucent.
2. Add cubed sweet potatoes and carrots and saute for a minute.
3. Add around 3 cups of water and cook covered until sweet potatoes and carrots turn soft.
4. Allow them to cool completely and then put them in a blender. Blend until smooth.
5. Put the soup back into the saucepan and bring it to boil. Add salt and pepper for seasoning and turn off the stove.
6. Decorate with a sprig of cilantro and serve hot.
Post a Comment