1. Quick cooking oats - 1 cup
2. Pitted dates - 1 cup
3. Honey - 1 tablespoon
4. Vanilla essence - 1/2 teaspoon
5. Cocoa powder -1 teaspoon
6. Salt- a pinch
1. Dry roast oats on stove top until they turn crisp. It takes around 15 minutes on medium flame. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
2. Blend roasted oats with rest of the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
3. Roll into balls. They can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Linking this recipe to "Shhh Cooking Secretly Challenge", a monthly event started by Priya. For the month of March, I paired up with Amrita who gave me oats and honey as my ingredients.
Amrita blogs at "The Food Samaritan".
Delicious bites!Filled with energy and nutrition!A must try for me dear..:)!Awesome recipe!ReplyDelete