1. Chick Peas/ Kabuli Chana - 1 cup
2. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
3. Mustard seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
4. Dried red chillies - 2-3
5. Curry leaves - few
6. Coconut grated - handful
7. Oil - 1 tablespoon
8. Salt to taste
1. Soak chana in water for 8-10 hours.
2. Wash the chana and pressure cook with enough water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and turmeric powder for 15-20 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add curry leaves, red chillies and cooked chana. Sprinkle salt if required. Add coconut, mix thoroughly and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Enjoy this sundal as an evening snack with a cup of tea.