1. Jasmine rice/ short grained rice - 1 cup
2. Chicken boneless pieces - 1 cup
3. Spring onions - 4-5 sprigs
4. Vegetable mix - (carrots, green peas) - 1/2 cup each
5. Eggs - 2
6. Garlic - 3 cloves
7. Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
8. Oil - 2 tablespoon
9. Sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
10. Salt to taste
11. Pepper to taste
12. Cucumber slices and lemon wedges for garnishing
1. Wash and cook rice with 2 cups of water and set aside.
2. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan and add chicken pieces. Add salt and pepper to taste and cook until chicken is well done.
3. Move the chicken to one side of the pan and add another tablespoon of oil. Add minced garlic and fry for a minute. Add eggs and scrambled for couple of minutes. Then add thinly sliced green onions, carrots and peas. Mix the veggies with chicken and eggs and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add soy sauce, sugar and cooked rice and mix well together. Check for salt and add if required.
5. Cook for 5 more minutes and turn off the flame.
Serve with cucumber slices and lemon wedges.
Post a Comment