1. Chickpea/Kabuli Chana - 1/2 cup
2. Carrot -1 medium sized
3. Onion - 1 medium sized
4. Tomato - 1 medium sized
5. Coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon finely chopped
6. Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
7. Pepper powder to taste
8. Salt to taste
1. Soak chickpea in water for 8-10 hours.
2. Wash the chickpea and pressure cook with enough water and 1/2 teaspoon salt for 15-20 minutes.
3. Drain the water and transfer the chickpea to a large mixing bowl.
4. Add grated carrot, finely chopped onion, tomato and coriander leaves. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
Delicious and healthy chickpea salad is ready to serve.