1. Bread slices - 4
2. Eggs - 2
3. Sugar - 1 tablespoon
4. Milk - 4 teaspoon
5. Whole wheat flour - 1 teaspoon
6. Cinnamon powder - a generous pinch or Vanilla essence - few drops (optional)
7. Butter - for toasting
1. Beat eggs with sugar until frothy.
2. Add milk, wheat flour and cinnamon powder/vanilla essence to eggs and mix thoroughly.
3. Heat a pan and grease little butter on it. Dip a slice of bread in egg mixture and place it in hot pan. Apply little butter and fry on both sides until golden brown.
Linking this recipe to Come, join us for breakfast event.