Moong dal dosa or pesarattu is a breakfast speciality from Andhra.
1. Moong dal/Green Gram- 1 cup
2. Rice - 1/2 cup
3. Green chillies - 1-2
4. Cumin seeds/ Jeera - 1/2 teaspoon
5. Ginger - 1 inch piece
6. Oil for greasing dosa
7. Salt to taste
1. Wash and soak moong dal and rice in water for around 5 hours.
2. Grind soaked rice, moong dal along with ginger, cumin seeds and green chillies to a fine paste.
4. There is no need to ferment this batter. We can make dosa immediately. Cook on both sides.
Serve with your favorite chutney.
Linking this recipe to Come, join us for breakfast event.