1. Eggs - 2 nos.2. Potato - 1 medium size
3. Onion - 1 medium size
4. Cilantro/Coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon chopped (optional)
5. Pepper powder to taste
6. Oil - 1 tablespoon
7. Salt to taste
1. Cut potato into small cubes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes on medium flame. Sprinkle little salt. Cook until potatoes are soft and brown.
3. Beat eggs and add cooked potatoes, finely chopped onions, cilantro, salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
4. Pour this mixture to the same pan and cook on both sides.
Linking this recipe to Come, join us for breakfast event.