1. Beetroot grated- 1 cup
2. Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
3. Grated ginger - 1/4 teaspoon
4. Yogurt/Curd - 1 cup
5. Mustard seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
6. Curry leaves - few
7. Oil - 2 teaspoon
8. Salt to taste
1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan and add grated beetroot, ginger, red chilli powder and salt. Cover and cook on medium flame for 10-12 minutes by stirring occasionally.
2. Turn off the flame and let the beetroot cool down.
3. Add yogurt to beetroot and mix thoroughly.
4. For seasoning, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves. Then transfer the seasoning to beetroot.