1. Sweet corn - 2 cobs
2. Carrot - 1 medium sized
3. Onion - 1 small sized
4. Coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon chopped
5. Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
6. Pepper powder - little to sprinkle
7. Salt to taste
1. Place sweet corn on the cob in boiling water and cook for around 5 minutes.
2. Remove the kernels from cob using a knife and put in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add grated carrot, finely chopped onion, finely chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice, pepper powder and salt and toss the ingredients well.
Linking this recipe to CWS event organized by Priya's Versatile Recipes, hosted by Anitha's Kitchen Diary.