1. Kallumakkaya/Mussels - 1 pound/0.45 kg
2. Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
3. Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
4. Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
5. Oil - 2 tsp
6. Salt to taste
1. Clean the outside of shells. Add mussels to boiling water along with 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tsp salt. Turn off the heat when the shells open up.
2. Scoop out the flesh out from the shell. Remove the fibrous hairy thing and veins. Again wash with water.
3. Add salt to taste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, chilli powder and pepper powder to cleaned mussels and marinate for half an hour.
4. Heat oil in a pan, fry them until golden brown and crispy.
looks spicy and yummyReplyDelete