1. Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
2. Carrots peeled and grated - 2 medium
3. Oil - 1 tablespoon
4. Salt to taste
5. Ghee - for greasing chapathi
1. Take wheat flour, grated carrots, 1 tablespoon oil and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix well and knead into a dough by adding water little by little.
2. Rest the dough for at least 15 minutes.
3. Heat a skillet on medium-high flame. Take a lemon sized piece of dough and roll into flat disc.
4. Cook them on both sides by applying little ghee.
Serve with any curry of your choice.