1. Carrot - 4 medium sized
2. Shallots - 2 nos.
3. Coconut grated - 2-3 tablespoon
4. Green chilli - 1
5. Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
6. Curry leaves - few
7. Oil - 1 tablespoon
8. Salt to taste
1. Wash and cut carrots into small pieces and keep it aside.
2. Coarsely grind shallots, grated coconut and green chilli and keep it aside.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
4. Add curry leaves and coarsely ground mixture. Saute for a minute and add carrots and salt to taste.
5. Add around 1/2 cup water and cook on medium flame until carrots are tender and all the water evaporates.
Post a Comment