Chocolate oatmeal is healthy and delicious breakfast dish. I found this is one of the best ways to make rolled oats.
1. Old fashioned rolled oats - 1/2 cup
2. Milk - 1/2 cup
3. Water - 1 cup
4. Unsweetened cocoa powder - 1 teaspoon
5. Sugar - 2 teaspoon or as per taste
6. Almond slices - 1 tablespoon for garnishing
1. Cook the rolled oats as per the package directions. I usually boil it with 1/2 cup milk and 1 cup water and cook them until they are soft.
2. Add cocoa powder and sugar to taste.
3. Garnish with almond slices and serve.
Post a Comment