1. Rice - 1 cup ( I used long grain rice)
2. Cut mixed vegetables(mushroom, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, carrot) - 1 cup
3. Onion finely chopped - 1
4. Oven roasted/pan fried Boneless Chicken cut into 1 inch pieces - 1 cup
5. Garlic - 3 pods
6. Green chilli finely chopped - 1 or as per spice level
7. Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
8. Tomato ketchup - 1 tablespoon
9. Oil - 1 tablespoon
10. Salt to taste
1. Wash and cook rice in 2 cups of water and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide pan. Add finely chopped garlic, green chilli and onion. Saute until onions are translucent.
3. Add mixed veggies and try on medium-high heat till the vegetables are cooked.
4. Add oven roasted/pan fried chicken to this.
5. Add soya sauce, tomato ketchup and salt. Mix thoroughly and saute for couple of minutes.
6. Add cooked rice and mix well. Allow it to simmer for 5 minutes and then turn off the heat.