1. Cauliflower florets - 1 cup
2. Broccoli florets - 1 cup
3. Jeera/Cumin seeds - 1/8 teaspoon (optional)
4. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
5. Oil - 1 teaspoon
6. Salt to taste
1. First we need to blanch the cauliflower. For this boil around 2 cups of water. Add washed cauliflower florets, salt and turmeric powder. Turn off the flame. Cover and keep it for 3-5 minutes.
2. Then drain off the water completely and keep the cauliflower aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
4. Add washed broccoli florets, blanched cauliflower and sprinkle little salt. Turn the flame to high and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
Colorful florets are ready to serve.