1. Asparagus - 1 bunch
2. Garlic - 1 tablespoon finely minced
3. Red chilli flakes - 1/4 teaspoon
4. Olive oil - 1 teaspoon
5. Salt to paste
1. Cut and remove the base(about 1 inch) of the asparagus spear as there are very fibrous and difficult to eat.
2. Wash the asparagus and cut into 1 inch pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add finely minced garlic.
4. Fry for a minute and add cut asparagus.
5. Add salt to taste and red chilli flakes and saute for around 3 minutes.
Switch off the heat and serve.