Serving: Makes 1 dosa
1. Dosa batter - 1/4 cup
2. Egg - 1
3. Grated Mozzarella cheese - 1 tablespoon
4. Tomato ketchup - 1 teaspoon
5. Salt - 1 pinch
6. Pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
7. Oil - for greasing dosa
1. Heat a non stick griddle.
2. Pour a ladle full of batter on griddle and spread it evenly in circular motion to make thin, round dosa. Keep the heat on low-medium.
3. Grease the ends of dosa with little oil.
4. Break an egg at the center of dosa and add a pinch of salt and pepper to it. Using a spoon spread the egg all throughout the dosa.
5. Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese and spread tomato ketchup.
6. Cook till ends of dosa starts to turn brown. Turn off the heat and roll the dosa like a pipe and cut into small bite sized pieces.
Linking this recipe to 'Healthy Diet Event', an event organized by Priya's Versatile Recipes and hosted by Anitha's Kitchen Diary.